Nov 16, 2011

Tattoo Me

This morning we were talking about tattoos with Mlle N. and how they are becoming big. You see them everywhere, wrists, ankles, arms, backs, fingers, from models to actresses and normal people like us! It's funny to see how intimate they are. Most of the time they have a personal meaning, it' a bit "Show me your tattoo and I will tell you who your are". It's the thing I love about them, before doing it you dig the ideas in your brain, sometimes you see a book, you hear a word and baam it's obvious. I have 3 tattoos, one on the wrist that I don't really like, it says "Atmen", "Breath" in german, "Dream" behind the neck just because they are so important, and a white ink "M" on the arm for "Montreal", I lived there for two years and I wanted to keep those souvenirs with me in Paris. During the discussion, I discovered Mlle N. oh so cute little stars! For her, they represent her first trip in Brazil, they are her two Lucky Charms ;)
Here are our favorites models tattoos. In the past, they had to hide them during shootings but now brands emphasize them, remember Erin Wasson for Zadig&Voltaire or Kate Moss for Dior

Daria Werbowy, Isabeli Fontana (x2), Abbey Lee Kershaw, Anja Rubik, Bambi, Erin Wasson (x2), Freja Beha, Kate Moss, Lou Doillon, Lily Cole, Ana Beatriz Baros, , Gisele Bundchen, Lily Donaldson.



 Here are Mlle N. stars and Mlle M. tattoos (the M in made in white ink)

Beijos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obrigada!
Beijos do Paris