Nov 9, 2011

Behind the Scene by My French Dressing

The big day is coming! My French Dressing is almost ready with its new design and we are so excited to show you our new brands and collections (by the way, I've heard that very nice prices are going to come on a selection of products...!)
As we already told you, we shoot the new campaign a few months ago and now we are happy to share this day with you. The shooting took place in an amazing flat in a very chic area in Paris, we had a great team and the spirit was amazing. Lots of music, good memories, hard work and beautiful looks. I have to admit that it's one of my favorite moment. Creativity is at the highest level, ideas are constantly shared and mixed. Stop the talk Mlle M. and show them some pictures! Hope you'll like them ;)
Both teams of Sao Paulo and Paris hope you will enjoy the new My French Dressing (coming very very very very soon!)

Music credits : New Navy Zimbabwe and The Cure Lullaby
Photos : all rights reserved @ les Mademoiselles, if you use them please add a link on this blog

Ludovic Andral - Photographer
Mathilde - Model
Hair by Céline from Massato
Make-up by Sylvia from Mac
Stylism by My French Dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obrigada!
Beijos do Paris